We are embraced by the same passion for narrating the neighborhoods of Buenos Aires through the architecture of its buildings, its squares and every corner combining art with stories, like treasures which are revealed while walking along streets and avenues...
We offer walking tours around different neighborhoods of Buenos Aires in small and personalized groups. Every tour includes a visit to an important building or lookout point which lasts 3 hours approximately.
WHO IS IT FOR?
People living in Buenos Aires, taking a break of their day-a-day activity and encouraged to become a tourist in their own city, being amazed by the wealth and secrets behind buildings, squares and churches.
National and foreign tourists, who are staying some time in our city, and want to discover in an intimate way our idiosyncrasy and our past through the architectural and urbanistic legacy.
We promote combined tours starting off Plaza de Mayo square, with the options that follow:
- Along the solemn Avenida de Mayo to Dos Congresos Square going through Diagonal Sur. Including a visit to the Ciudad de Buenos Aires Legislature.
- The Casa de Gobierno Musseum, the Mail building, the Buenos Aires business center, Lookout of Galería Güemes, coming back for Avenida de Mayo.
- The Casa de Gobierno Musseum, Lookout of Galería Güemes, Roque Saenz Peña Avenue, the Obelisc, the Colón Theatre, the Tribunales Palace.
We promote combined tours starting off San Martin Square and Carlos Pellegrini Square with the options that follow:
- From San Martin Square to Carlos Pellegrini Square, including a visit to the Paz Palace
- From San Martin Square with a visit to the Anchorena Palace, to Carlos Pellegrini Square.
- From Carlos Pellegrini Square going through San Martin Square. Optional visit to the Navy Center.
GUIDED ITINERARIES IN BUENOS AIRES
DAYS AND TIMES
Thursdays, 3 pm to 6 pm
Fridays, 3 pm to 6 pm.
Meeting points to arrange with 10 minutes in advance. - The tours are cancelled in case of rain.-